“Nearly one in six Americans faces hunger. According to the most recent statistics available from Feeding America, about 15 percent of Illinoisans live with food insecurity, struggling sometime during the year to get the food they need. Children in Illinois are worse off, with one in five not having enough to eat.”
Our all-volunteer staff graciously gives their time, resources, and personal vehicles to ensure that your donations directly support our neighbors in the northwest suburbs who are in need.
Join Our Network of Food Rescue Retail Partners
We Accept Donations of:
- New or returned durable goods
- Fresh fruits & vegetables
- Breads, meats & dairy
- Staples & canned goods
- Cut flowers & specialty items
- Toiletries, towels & linens
We distribute donations daily through our Mobile Pantry, providing boxes of food and supplies to families in need, outreach groups, food pantries, churches & community centers.
For Corporate Giving
Support from the businesses that serve our local area is vital to building a healthy and thriving community. Here are some of the ways corporations can help us in our mission to feed our neighbors in need:
- Your generous donation can help Community Keepers expand and grow our services
Matching Gift Campaigns
- Does your company have a program to match donations?
- Throughout the year Community Keepers holds several events with opportunities to sponsor the event.
Make a secure, tax-deductible donation via Pay Pal or credit card.
If you prefer to donate via check, send your check made payable to Community Keepers to
P.O. Box 322
Prospect Hts., IL 60070
We are grateful for your support.